Friday 25 November 2011

Days Away

Yeah I am still up & doing my assignment. 
Why didn't I do it earlier?
Well, my mind was occupied with thoughts of you.
You're smart enough to know who the "you" refer to. 
It feels like it's been months =/
And fuhh, i miss him soo much. 
I can't get him off my mind. 
I've really just been sitting around drowning myself in music so that I won't just sit & wait. 
But I did anyways. 
Sit & wait for something that never came. 
It is indeed hard to shake away thoughts of loved ones. 
Trust me, I tried. 
FAILED. 
Maybe I'd think about something else for a while but then it just goes back to that same old person.
Haven't even seen him in days. 
Making me go crazy yo!
So crazy that I came up with panty dropping face & flirting buddy LOL. 
I must be under the influence of David Guetta's I wanna go crazy song LOL. 
Oh wells. 
That's what happens when I haven't been seeing you. 
Can't wait to see you later. 
Like really.
It's almost like the first date all over again xD
Kinda nervous *


Alrights, I better get going.
Need to finish off and get to bed. 
Or else I'd be a walking zombie tmr. 
And I am so so sorry for neglecting this blog. 
I've been busy you see. 
Busy relaxing xD
I'll be having the all the video by tomorrow so be prepared for the long post! :D
Nights you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment