Wednesday 9 November 2011

Down The Hill & Up the Sun Goes

Of all days, today just HAD to be extremely HOT.
Like seriously?
I was dressed to keep warm and now you wanna shine? 
Days where I am totally dressed for a hot day, it freakin rains -_-
Looks like the weather & I are not fated. 

Generally, today was a bad day. 
Still is a bad day.
A big bad fucking day. 
Couldn't find parking, went round & round. 
Sorta scratched my car thanks to the stupid HELP's main block's carpark. 
Resulted in being late for class, therefore, there wasn't any place to sit.
Had to fucking sit outside & study myself. 
It's as good as not going to uni at all. 
Ugh. Bad bad bad day. 
Fuck today. 
I'll wait for a better day tomorrow. 
100% positive that tomorrow's gonna be a better day. 
Can't wait to get to bed tonight.
Going off right now. 
Don't really have much to say about today anymore.
So Imma continue my fictional story now.
Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment