Monday 14 November 2011

I'm A Teddy Momma!

Meet the new addition to the family, Ruby! :D
Boey finally has a little sister! 
Heeheee. 
The way she was delivered was rather surprising :)
So, I was in class, waiting for quiz to start. 
Felt my phone transforming into a vibrator LOL. 
Picked it up & it was my babyboy :)
Minutes later, when I was making my way out to the loo, I bumped into him & there she was in his arms :')
Named her Ruby because both me and her were wearing red! :D 
Ruby's a gift as it is our 9th monthsary :)
I was surprised to see him tho I kinda suspected he was coming. 
His car's reverse alert beeping sound was a give away. Lol. 
Anyhuu, it was so sweet of him to take the day off just to come see me and have dinner :) 
I wasn't expecting that at all!
Ohhh, I just wanna friggin' kiss him right now! 
It's just never enough ! xD
So yeah, that's about it for now. 
I am seriously dead tired. 
Gotta go sleep soon. 
But before I go, here's a message for my boy :)
Yes anyone can read it but only if you can handle the sweetness of the message, otherwise, you'd better not. 
Wouldn't want anyone to get diabetes from the computer screen ;)

Andrew, my sweet cherry pie, a lot has happened between us & yet we're still stuck like glue.
It is undeniable that we are inseparable. 
You and I, we're always gonna be connected. 
It's like an invisible string tying out hearts together.
The heart feels it & we can't deny it.
Even if any one of us tried to, we'd probably fail. 
Cause the very next day, one of us will want to see each other ;)
With every inch of love that I have, I give to you. 
Showering you with my love has always been my favourite thing to do. 
Those tiny little million kisses I give you makes me happy cause I get to see you smile :)
Your smile lights up my whole world baby. 
So don't ever stop smiling. 
You will be amazed at the power of a smile ;)
The last thing I wanna say right now is,
Happy 9 Months :)
Feels more like 9 years to me but Imma wish you Happy 9th anyways. 
I'm so sorry for the delay in your gift but hey, patience is virtue ;)
And trust me, it's gonna be worth the wait ;) 
One more last thing. 
Thanks for putting up with my mood swings, whining, etc, etc. 
I'll see you soon dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment