Sunday 6 November 2011

What A Catch ~

I saw this posted on FB & it totally reminded me of my own picture!
Similar, no? xD
Usually, people would go like "Awww that's so movie like!"
But HAH! This time it's so obvious! 
They're copying me and my boy! :O :O
My pic was taken way before theirs! 
There's only one way to solve this. 
ROYALTY! 
Hehehehehe. 
Nahhh, just kidding xD

Not to be a show off or anything but my boy actually treats me like a princess ;)
This prince of mine is ever ready to carry me in his arms regardless of where we are.
And did I mention that his lift is super steady? xD
To him, lifting me must be like lifting a small kid LOL. 
This was how he carried me the first time :) 
And I still remember what went through my mind. 
"Wow, so fairytale-ish"
Hehe, glad to have my very own, real life, fairytale :)
I love you, my prince <3

No comments:

Post a Comment