Tuesday 8 November 2011

Unwrapped!

I'm at the point of no return. 
What's done is done. 
There's nothing left to protect it anymore. 
I finally brought myself to uncovering the beauty of . . .
My notebook/planner/journal xD
This book was bought by Andrew :)
RM35 wei. 
Gotta take care of it like crazy. Lol. 
Thanks again baby, I really love it :D
Hehe, Imma start writing in it after this. 
So how was your Tuesday ?
Did your Tuesday feel like a Monday ?
Did you get Monday blues on a Tuesday ? :O 
My Tuesday was pretty good. 
Started off energetic & currently ending with sleepiness. LOL. 
Went out with the boyfriend just now.
We didn't go anywhere in particular. 
Just stayed in the car and hung out :) 
Talked about random shit stuff & laughed our assess off xD
As much as I hate being laughed at, I really love his laugh when he laughs at me LOL. 
It's just sooo hilarious, the way he laughs. Lolol. 
Meh, I miss him already. 
His smell, his arms, his voice, his eyes and everything!
Alrights, I'll have to sign off now. 
I wanna quickly go to bed and meet him in my dreams :)
Nights folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment