Thursday 1 December 2011

Hello December!

It is strange how I wanted to go out for a nice jog this morning when I woke up.
But thanks to the magnetic force between my body and the bed, I didn't get to it. 
If it was a little safer, I wouldn't mind going out to jog everyday around the neighborhood.
Oh wells. 
December, the last month of the year. 
Make it count & make the best of it. 
The whole month of December calls for nothing but celebrations.
I have my birthday along with my bestie's, mum's and friend's birthdays. 
Then there's the anniversary with the boy.
Last but not least, there's Christmas. 
There's also a ton of bad news.
I'm kinda broke after that party thing I planned. 
I'm gonna miss my church camp again.
And I have exams on my birthday -_____-
The worst of all is I'm not going anywhere this year end. 
Got nothing but the four walls to accompany me. 
Ugh, whatever. 
I'm not gonna be staying home everyday. 
Even if I do stay at home, I'd have some mates come over. 
I ain't gonna be wasting my days away.
Neither am I gonna sit and wait around for snow to fall. 
Anyways, hope all of you other people enjoy your December.
Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment