Tuesday 20 December 2011

Fast As Lightning

I just did my Christmas shopping! :D 
And it was the fastest Christmas shopping ever. 
Less than 3 hours -_-
Meh I don't like that feeling. 
It feels like I'm just simply buying. 
Didn't walk much either cause the boy didn't wanna walk that much. 
I tell you, the next time I bring him shopping with me, Imma dump him in a wheelchair and let him have a blast on that since he don't wanna walk. Pfft!
You know how they always have that kid's area in Ikea?
I think they ought to have that kind of area for non-shoppers.
Probably like an area with PS3s, Wii and so on. 
Anyhuuu, I am still thankful that my baby drove me there & temaned me :)
Now I am plain lazy to go wrap the presents. 
Zzzzz. 
The holiday mode is on full blast now aye. LOL.
Guess I'd better start now. 
Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment