Thursday 22 December 2011

Solemn.

I just realised I've been posting a lot of life lesson like post on here. 
Damn it must be boring as hell aye LOL.
Don't worry I ain't gonna bombard you with any life lessons or reminders now. 
Cause Christmas is around the corner! :D
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! :D :D
Tho I'm not in the Christmas mood much, I have wishes ;)
And I have only ONE thing on my wishlist. 
A machine that prints money xD
Woohoo! 
By then I'll not have to worry about anything anymore.
Ngek ngek.
It's just ONE wish Santa. 
Just one :)
I promise I'll donate too! Hehe. 
Money money money, must be funny, in a rich man's world. 
Bleh, maybe I should buy myself a gift aye. 
I should treat myself a bottle of Absolut vodka :) 
Then everyday next year, I will have alcohol. Teehee.
T-t-t-t-t-tasty Tastyyy! 

Back to Christmas which is only 3 days away, what're you peeps gonna do ? :)
My yearly tradition is to go to church but quite honestly, this year I don't feel like it =/
I might want to just sleep in & treat it like another day. Lol. 
Plus I am not sure if I can finish up the gift making in time. 
Yes I'm making gifts this year :)
The one event that I really cannot wait for is New Year's Eve :)
Seafood dinner, karaoke session, clubbing & New Year's Eve of course. 
Heh, not forgetting the Chinese New Year shopping xD
Bleh, I should get started on my gifts now aye.
Imma dine now yo. 
Tataas!

No comments:

Post a Comment