Friday 2 December 2011

Memory Bytes

Rocketeer by Far East Movement was playing on the radio a while ago.
And somehow every single time I hear this song, it reminds me of a particular moment.
That one moment where Andrew & I were both in the car, on the way to Desa Park City. 
I still remember the particular spot we were turning into when we heard this song. 
We even made it our song xD
That memory will always be there no matter what. 
It was like months ago & I still remember like it was yesterday. 
Now I really feel like going to Desa Park City.
Too bad he's not here to take me there.
It would be really nice to go back to the place where it all started.
The days where all we had to worry about was not stepping on dog poop. LOL.
It brings back that warm fuzzy feeling that we both were feeling when next to each other.
I miss those times, alot.
Those were good times indeed.
It's amazing how a memory like this can make such an emotional impact.
Love makes you feel crazy things & do crazy things.
Trust me, I would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment