Friday 9 December 2011

Strike!

For the first time in a very longgg time, I woke up before the alarm clock :D
At first when I woke up, I wanted to fall back to sleep so bad but I couldn't.
And only after taking a shower, I remember why I woke up. 
It was because of a dream. 
I dreamt that I was late for exam & I couldn't sit for it anymore :O
*gasps*
I have never been super late for an exam before. 
And I will NEVER be late for an exam! 
In the dream, I was late because I didn't leave the house early because my mum was busy sorting out some stuff. 
Delayed and delayed till it was quite late. 
And the worst thing was the jam :O
What a weird dream man. 
I wasn't even thinking about being late or anything.
Maybe I was just worried about exams Lol.
3 more to go. 
And 2 on my birthday. Sighsss.
Can't wait for it to be over. 
Considering that  I had that dream, I better get studying now before I go for nasi lemak xD
Tatas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment