Wednesday 7 December 2011

Souvenirs, Cravings & the Forgotten.

"You know the whole time I was looking for things to buy for your every chance. Hardly bought anything for myself" -Andrew
So sweet of him to think about me all the time when he was there *meltslikebutter* 
Thinking about butter leads me to thinking about waffles :O 
Damn these cravings never stop! 
From nasi lemak to chatime to laiyao sotong and the list goes on. 
Let's get back on track shall we? :)
So the boy came over today & he was LATE! 
Nevertheless, it was quality time so I enjoyed it :)
Tho it's better late than never, two hours felt kinda short =/
Yesh, I'm greedy when it comes to time with him.
And you know what, he's going off again for another three days! >=|
BLAHHHHHHH.
Guess I'll just have to make do with the time available. Pfft.
Andrew = My Drug.
Enough said.
Anyways, he came over after dinner to deliver the stuff he bought from Vietnam.
A straw hat :D
Magnet :D
And a jewerly boxx!!! :D :D 
The jewerly box is my favourite of them all! 
Hee heee, now I can put all the accessories that he bought me in this box xD
Teehee.
THANK YOU BABY <3
You're the sweetest <3
I'll use it right after I remodel my room which will be happening after my finals :)
My room needs some serious cleaning man.
And yesh! Thanks to Jusco's sale, my parents bought vacuum cleaner!
Can't wait to get started!
Oh gosh, I just thought of Tutti Frutti :O
And now I want it :O
Omg, I should control man. LOL.
Omg, did you know that Pizza Hut has a new kind of pizza ? :D
Photo taken from JessicaYong on Facebook :)
I WANT TO TRY IT! :D
It's gonna be cheeesyy yo! 
Oooh, maybe I can get my baby to eat there too xD
Ngek ngek! 
Imma stop there or else this'll be a never ending post about my craving :O
It's crazy I know. 
Must be the syndromes. Lol.
Oh and I forgot about one very important thing in wish list. 
:D 
That's all for tonight folks. 
I gotta get studying now :)
Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment