Tuesday 20 December 2011

Fly Like A G6

Time flies like crazy fast!
5 more days & It's Christmas! :O
Have YOU done your Christmas shopping?
I HAVE NOT!
I am in deepshiz.
Never in my life have I done such thing before.
I am usually prepared for Christmas!
Tsk tsk, it just means I have to go out more.
The boy might not be free for me so I might have to go alone.
Something which I really DISLIKE!
PFFT.
But oh well, the cold hard truth is that sometimes you just gotta do stuff on your own.
Okay so, the last post was about 3 days ago.
And for the past 3 days I was at Cherating chilling with Andrew & his family.
Fuhh, we caught hermit crab & ate some really awesome tasting food.
Yum Yum.
Pics will be up soon via Andrew's Facebook.
Still contemplating if I should re-post it up here.
We'll see when the times comes :)
Mood dependent much ? Lol.
Omg la, I am seriously itching to shop!
I've got a list of things to buy !
And the bad thing about this year is that I am quite broke.
Sighs.
I hate cash constraints man.
Seriously sucks.
Maybe that's why I ain't in the mood much for this year's Christmas.
I still kinda don't feel the Christmas spirit in me =/
Dullness sial.
Pfft, gotta get rid of that man.

Hence, the creation of Crazy Day :D
It will be a monthly affair where you find ONE day to just let loose and go crazy.
Obviously the stuff done will be harmless ones like ringing random doorbells and run away xD
I honestly think that everyone needs a day like this.
Since life itself is stressful and all, i mean we all deserve to unwind no? xD
Rather than turning to smoking and all the other unhealthy stuff.
So this is an alternative to releasing daily hassles :)
Crazy Day will be effective next year :)
And it's a monthly affair.
So in a year, there'll be 12 crazy days :D
Hehe, I'll be sure to post up all the stuff we do :)
It's also another great way to get together u know.
Cause life is so hectic that sometimes you just forget about others.
This would be the perfect time to even catch up and create some fun memories together :)
Crazy Day, a day to get together, just have fun & forget about the world.
Heh, I cannot wait for it to be effective ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment