Sunday 11 December 2011

Would It Ever Be Enough?

Time is precious & every second counts.
Be it time studying or time spent with loved ones.
When someone gives you their time, it is one of the most precious gift ever because time cannot be bought.
There isn't a price for time and time doesn't wait for you. 
So whether or not you're doing something productive or not, your day will still pass. 
Some spend their time playing games, some spend their time surfing Facebook all day long.
And some spend time with their friends by getting wasted or clubbing every night. 
All I want to do is spend my time with him. 
A few hours is definitely insufficient. 
A whole day is satisfying.
Three days is awesomeness!
But will it ever be enough even if I spend the rest of my life with him?
I don't think so Lol. 
I'm selfish & greedy when it comes to him remember? xD
Today we spent a few hours together. 
I didn't count 'cause I lose track of time when I'm with him :)
All I know is that time flies when I'm with him & without him by my side, time seems to pass darn slow -_-
It's freakishly annoying man. Pfft. 
The time we spend together, I really do treasure it alot. 
I appreciate the fact that he drives over to see me. 
I appreciate the fact that he switched to the gym at SsTwo Mall just because it was closer to me & he could see me after. 
Caramel sweetness! xD
Ahh, I miss him so much. 
Yes, we've been together for 9 months already but it still feels like the first few weeks we fell in love :)
Talk about taking surreal to a whole new level xD
I want him to be the first person I see in the morning & the last person I see at night.
And also all the other gaps in between xD 
Basically, I just wanna have him to myself =P
Memememememe MINE! xP
Oh those passionate kisses exchanged that 'causes both of us to delay our going home time, mmmm.
Sweet memories, sweet sweet memories. 
You know how people say that the way a guy treats you when he's courting you & when he's already got you is entirely different? 
My baby's different. 
He treats me better ;)
Just for the record, forever can never be long enough for me ;)
I am STUCK LIKE GLUE ! xD
Can't stop thinking about him.
:)
And I can't wait to see him next! 
Heh, I should go to bed, see him in my dreams & then anticipate to see him tomorrow :D
Tatas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment