Tuesday 20 December 2011

S.A.D.

 S.A.D. stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder.
It's a type of depression triggered by seasons of the year. 
Duh, Malaysia has no four seasons but heck this time round, it's been raining like mad everyday. 
And I hardly ever see the sun so that's the only explanation for my constant dullness.
I LOVE the sun & I can't wait to go tanning the next time. 
Standing next to my boy makes me look like some friggin dead person -_-
And yeah, did I mention that I lost so much weight that my clothes are getting loose ? 
I wear a size S and it is now getting loose.
Something's seriously wrong with me. 
It's not like I don't eat or anything.
And when it comes to appreciating food, I sure as hell love them. 
I will NEVER in my life throw up food I just ate on purpose. 
I LOVE my food & I hardly ever share so yeah xD
Even my mum came up to me and ask me if I am doing anything to myself. 
It's ridiculous man. Sighs. 
Imma go de-worm or smth. 
Or maybe it's just stress but heck, I have nothing to stress about anymore.
Exams are over, no more assignments. 
Ugh, oh well. 
I just hope it's nothing serious.
Maybe I'm stressing cause I'm tryna find me :O
Take this advise from me, NEVER lose yourself.
It is the scariest shit ever. 
Imagine this, you don't even know who you are. 
Imagine you don't have an identity & you're just going with the flow of what everyone else wants you to be. 
It might not hit you immediately but it will hit you when you're alone.
The point where you don't know what to do when you're alone. 
It seriously just sucks.
And it makes your life very dull & boring.
For some people losing themselves brings about self discovery. 
They find out things they never knew about themselves.
There are also some that are like me, who doesn't gain much out of it.
All I can think of is a better, stronger & unbreakable me. 
Cause i already everything there is to know about myself. Lol. 
Identities aside, I don't know if i should blame it on the weather.
These days I have been thinking a great deal about everything that happened in my life. 
All the good and bad. 
Thinking about them both, one after the other has the ability to make me seem like I have a bipolar disorder.
Which I clearly do not have! Lol. 
And sometimes when I think about the bad, it takes over everything else. 
Almost like an unstoppable storm that causes flash floods in my head. 
It is tough to fight all these off. 
And sometimes I do get tired so yeah. 
Many believe that happiness is a state of mind and perhaps it is. 
Focusing on the good, happy, joyous moments in life can make one a very content person.
:)
After all that has been said, there's only one thing left to say. 
Do excuse me if I seem bipolar xD
Weather's not really helping either. Pfft. 
Gotta go now. 
Dinner & Snowflake after with Yen ;)
Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment