Saturday 10 December 2011

The Significance Of New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve was AWESOME!! :D
Great story line ! And I liked how it all fell together :)
From the beginning to till the end of the movie, I had one particular scene in my mind ;)
Well this movie's about New Year's Eve & my New Year's Eve didn't have any significance other than the celebration of a new year until I met Andrew last New Year's Eve :)
It's awesome how one night can change your entire life. 
All it took was a simple Hello :)
He just walked into my life & BOOM! Everything changed :)
I am so happy that I met him :')
I can watch a billion romantic movies but nothing can beat what we had. 
I still keep them old FB messages & read them once in a while when I reflect on how far we've come.
And I keep them old text messages too :)
The fact that we've gone through so much and it's been almost a year makes me wanna cry.
And I think I will cry on New Year's Eve. 
Happy tears <3
From that moment on, things just kept growing between us & I have to say that I am VERY happy and VERY lucky to have met you baby. 
One night was all it took for our journey to begin. 
A night filled with fireworks :')
Wow, I'm actually starting to tear up now :')
Words really cannot describe all that I'm feeling now really. 
I have found my soul mate last year on New Year's Eve :')
We coincidentally bumped into each other. 
And from then on, I just couldn't get enough of him. 
The undeniable attraction was so powerful that it was like super magnets :)
I'd really like to thank God for this.
It's such a blessing :)
I really couldn't ask for more :')
And baby, if you're reading this, please know that I love you with all my heart & I love having you around in my life <3
This year's New Year's Eve will be different but in a good way because he's gonna be there celebrating it with me :)
Yeah, I'm emotional. Really moved by the memory of how it all began. 
It's just beautiful :') 
I'm really looking forward to spend the rest of my New Year's Eve with you baby. 
I love you soooo much. 
If only we had a little more time, I'd smother you with big fat kisses <3
I've got to go now, got exams tomorrow :)
Have a good night folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment