Monday 12 December 2011

We Are The Champions!

Remember this picture? 
Oh yeah baybeh! This is the winning picture for the Lovely Couple Contest 2011 yo! :D
First off, a big thank you to my baby Andrew for mass promoting on Facebook
I remember him joining all kinds of pages just to promote :)
All your hard work paid off baby :)
I'd also like to thank Wen Yi for taking this awesome picture of us! :D
She is an awesome photographer! :D
Also, to those who voted for us, a huge THANK YOU
Thanks for supporting us! :D
Hehe. 
The photoshoot that we won will be done only after CNY. 
And no worries, the photos will be up! :D
Sorry for not updating much. 
Have been hardcoring for the last two papers which I will be sitting for tmr. 
On the eve of my birthday, I am studying. 
It's just SAD
Doesn't even feel like it's my birthday tomorrow. 
And the subject I'm studying for right now is super boring. 
I can seriously fall asleep reading it man. 
Ugh. 
Can't wait to get it over and done with! 
Then Imma go sleeep like a pig & wake up tmr like a soldier going for war to conquer the exam papers,
and OWN them, LIKEABOSS! xD
Maybe I should take a short nap now. Lol.
Tatas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment