Saturday 31 December 2011

Momento ~

ARE YOU READY TO PARTY? :D 
Woohoo! 
It's the last day of 2011! 
What are YOU doing today ? 
If you ain't doing anything, PLAN NOW! :D 
New Years calls for a time for celebration peeps! 
Take this tome to remembah! 
All the good times and bad time and see what you can learn from 'em :)
In other words, SUMMARIZE YOUR YEAR! :D

My year was as fun as a theme park! :D 
This year was... UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT EVERYWHERE AWESOME! 
Yes there were dramas, arguments, disagreements but those aside, this year's really something :)
Started off well with the meeting of mah soulmate. 
Yeah you heard that right, SOULMATE ;)
There, there. Our very first pic together :)
Ngawww, brings back sweet memories xD
One from every month. Let's go! :D
There you have it. 
Our journey :D 
It has been indeed a year. 
It's been a year already baby! :D 
Hehehehehehe, reeanctment, yes? No? 
heheh dunnnooo! 
From the meeting of my soulmate to the parties we've been to together, I am loving it. 
Absolutely loveeee his company. 
We've many years to go babyboy ;)
It's been a great year :) 
As for studies, fuhh, I can't wait to resume next year. 
I wanna learn something I don't know about ! :)
Hoping for good results :D 
To conclude things up, 2011 is the beginning of many happy years ahead just because I met him <3
It just gets better & better ;)
Countdown later will be with my love and friends, can't wait to celebrate it :D
Without further a do, 

No comments:

Post a Comment