Friday 9 December 2011

Storms

From helping out at home to the weather.
Seriously?
It was a longgg battle man. 
I've got the latest weapons but they've got tricky tricks up their sleeves. 
-____________-
I'm sure you know how arguments with parents work. 
We kids almost NEVER win.
At least, I got my point across. 
Can't say I didn't try. 
And in the end, it resulted in "You wanna go, go la. Can't be bothered anymore"
Like who the heck says that man. Zzzzzzzzzz. 
Tryna give  me the guilt trip ?
Sorry, it doesn't work on me. 
I'll just make you regret what you say by going.
Oh wells. 

After such a long battle, all i needed was a getaway you know. 
Some place with love, peace and joy. 
And that was all found in my boy's arms.
He came over to see me after gym.
Hugged me & comforted me.
I don't know how he does it but the moment I step into the car, I felt like I'm weightless. 
Like there's nothing to worry about anymore because he's here. 
:')
He lent me a shoulder while I was babbling on about what happened & he just sat there with his arms around me like a baby, and listened to what I said.
Planted a few kisses on my forehead which made me feel extremely loved & acknowledged.
It's the best feeling in the world <3
Thank you baby for being there for me. 
I really appreciate it <3
Hehe, I love you baby. Mwah!
You're the best thing that ever happened to me & you're the best ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment