Saturday 1 October 2011

October's here & I'm here! :D

Hello hello people!
I am BACK!
Been itching to have a proper blog for some time now & I finally have a proper blog :D
I've been using Tumblr to post most of my stuff but it ain't as fun as posting in Blogger. 
I like being able to change font size, colour and type
Don't get me wrong, Tumblr is nice for reblogging and all not posting text really. 
Fuh, I feel like I'm explaining myself -_-


Bleh, so a few updates before I go. 
I'm already in my first year of doing my degree.
AND I just took up a part time job as a trainer in Celeb Fitness :D
Since I have 3 days of classes only, why not? xD
It'd be a good experience after all :D
Better than stonning at home aye. 
Oh, and Vinnie's working with me so yeah.
Training starts on Monday, which means I have to skip 3 classes the next week :(
I feel guilty already =/ 
Hope I can make it up to my studies after that.


Anyways, gtg lunch now. 
Toodles! :D

2 comments:

  1. My dear its called body pump, the third class. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you commented on the wrong post xD

    ReplyDelete