Thursday 6 October 2011

Body Aches & Road Stupidity

As predicted, it's getting harder and harder to walk up the stairs every morning to class.
Talk about intensive. Lol.
By the end of this week, i don't think I will be able to even walk! :O
Body pump class, two days in a row. CRAZY.
Shaking like some kind of vibrator man.
I was really gonna cry cause my muscles ache like shit =/
Managed to go through with body pump tho.
It was body step that I really couldn't push it anymore.
I was literally dragging my feet on the floor cause my thighs were killing me :(
Ugh, I still have to attend class today.
Yes it's cool that I'm working out now and I'm feeling fit but it hurts! :( :(

Okays so I'm done with talkin bout workouts and shit, now let's move on to driving.
I seriously am getting very mad at the fact that Malaysian roads are like crap!
So many potholes and stuff.
Seriously, potholes are damn dangerous okay.
According to some website, potholes are the top cause of car accidents!
Read this for more info! :)
They should really fix it to ensure the safety of the citizens!
And they should do it properly.
Poor road maintenance man. Seriously.
If they don't fix it sooner, the potholes would just deepen and become bigger.
Trust me, if anything isn't done about this, sooner of later, the potholes are gonna be big enough to fit a girraffe! xD

So yeah, Imma just leave this post the way it is now. Lol.
Been rushing the whole day and I haven't had time to finish this since noon LOL.
I'm sure you can imagine how busy I am :)
Nights peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment