Saturday 8 October 2011

Wake Up Call

This morning, I dreadfully woke up and came to a sudden realization that life is indeed very uncertain and short.
It really hit me when I realized that I haven't been seeing my sister around nor have I been talking to any of my family members as I have been busy training from 12-9pm everyday =/
I feel really bad for not spending time with them :(
I know I get annoyed sometimes but not being annoyed by them is like super weird. 
I miss family times tho it's not like it's always been smooth and closely bonded.

So yeah, I was contemplating on whether I should even start working for real or not. 
Weighed the pros and cons, though of all the responsibilities that I am having now. 
Then I finally realized this one thing about human beings.
It's funny how almost all of us think about money.
If you notice, almost everyone is materialistic.
People who are concerned with money will obviously work their asses off all for the sake of money.
That's when people get too engrossed with their work that they forget about their friends, family and other stuff.
Of course there is a clear distinction between working hard and working TOO hard. Lol.
I guess that was how I felt. 
I felt like I was neglecting my family and my friends and time with my boyfriend.
Not forgetting my studies too. Lol. 
Then I went on thinking about how life is short and I should spend my time with people who matters to me.
And I should enjoy my student life right now. 
Going out, yum cha, karaoke and all that.
Rather than having to work and bla bla bla. 
It also kinda makes me feel old somehow =/
I mean like after I study, I would have the rest of my life to work, why would I want to start so fast?
I know my resume will look good but nah, I think I'd prefer to enjoy life :)
Therefore, I stopped my training and work :) 

And I MISS MY BOY SO MUCH!
 Awww, isn't he shooo adorable xD 
*imagining myself pinching his cheeks* 
Hehehehe xD

This is like the latest photo of us together. 
It's been like, what, 3 weeks of not taking photos ? :(
It feels like we have so little time together :(
Tho it's better than nothing, can't blame me for being a typical human being wanting more and more.
We managed to watch a movie this week together but I came home pretty late for a weekday and as usual, got lectured today for that. Lol.
Ugh why can't me and him just move in already. 
Distance is sooooo annoying! >:(
Pfft, I wish I was a jumper. 
Andrewsick, Andrewsick. 
It made me kinda grumpy today =/ 
Heeeee, guess what ? 
WE ARE GOING OUT TOMORROW!!!!!! :D
HAHAHAHAHAH, I shall go be happy now :)
Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment