Friday 14 October 2011

I Don't Share

The title of this book says it all. 
And I'm sure it's kinda obvious what this post is gonna be about. 
First off, I don't have this book and I don't know what it's about.
It just randomly appeared on my Google search page. Lol. 
I chose this picture just because of the title xD
So yeah. 
Let's get it moving man, I'm so gonna sleep after this, I hope. Lol. 
My boy is mine. 
Mine and only mine. 
I do NOT share AT ALL
Call him yours & I'll bring Armageddon to your damned world.
Literally your whole life would be gone. 
Don't even think of testing it cause I swear you'd regret it. 
I'm not the person you'd wanna mess with. 
Wow, I guess that's it. 
Think I've said it all already. 
Or maybe I just sorta forgot since I'm so damn sleepy right now. 
Eye lids are sooo heavy! 

Bottomline is my boyfriend aka Andrew Chong is mine and only mine
When it comes to him, I am super SELFISH. 
He is entirely mine unless we break up for real but haha, that will NEVER happen.
Over my dead body man. 
If this post isn't clear enough and anyone out there still wants to refer to him as theirs, just make sure your faces don't be seen by me. 
God knows what would happen next. 
Maybe I'll pull all your hair out and make you eat it like a cat or I don't know. 
Too tired to think right now. 
Bleh, going to sleep now.
Like finally. 
Morning to those who wakes up early and nights to people like me. LOL. 
NIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment