Tuesday 11 October 2011

These Little Things

"I love you"
"I wanna marry you"
"I wanna have babies with you, 5 babies"
These three phrases he whispered into my ears.
So simple yet so meaningful. 

There he was, waiting for me to come home.
Greeted with a warm smile, I went in for a hug for it has been such a long day without him. 
Skype wasn't even enough to fulfill my desires of seeing him everyday. 
You call it hard to please, I call it crazily in love ;)
Bonded for an hour plus and ended with the two of us lying down in each other's arms, telling each other how much we both love each other.
Laid there for a while and he dozed off :)
Watched how his chest rise and fall as he breathe. 
Felt him breathing on my cheek. 
And he was hugging me like a bolster :)
There's nothing more that I could wish for but to go to sleep and wake up in his arms. 
<3

1 comment: