Monday 10 October 2011

Cotton Candy Clouds


Sunny, thank you for the smile upon your face
Sunny, thank you for the gleam that shows it's grace
You're my spark of nature's fire.
You're my sweet complete desire ~~

------------

SUNNY! 
Sunday morning sun was shinning! :D
So sunny that it was perfect for a day at the beach, probly a banana boat or some snorkeling ;)
Haha, I'm probably still missing my holidays. 
Alrights, so I woke up the usual time which was about 9? 
Somehow these days I've been waking up half an hour earlier than my alarm! :O
What a miracle! I used to not be able to hear all my 5 alarms! LOL. 
 I wasn't dreading to wake up since I knew I was seeing him ;)
I even dream about him yesterday, hehe. 
Drove to fetch him to gym, then later, we went for lunch at McD. 
Why McD? I haven't been eating proper meals last week xD 
Yeah yeah, it's unhealthy, bla bla bla, I only eat it like once every month ? 
Or sometimes maybe 2? Or 3? xD 
Oooooops xD
And it wass enchanting to spend timeeeee withh HIMMMMMMMM
HAHAH, that song's still stuck in my head. 
Found a parking and right before we got down, he said
  "It's been a long time since I last loved you like this"
:) 
I wish there as a way to make my smiley wider. lol. 
Yeah its been a while. We both were busy with our own stuff. 
Maybe somewhere along the way we forgot how it was like to spend time with each other?
Back to where I left off, I was happy  being able to see him, eat with him, hold his hand. 
Hugging him while queuing, fooling around with each other, nonsensical talking and more :)
I can truly say that I felt an overwhelming love and passion radiating off his chest <3
Went back to his place to hang out. 
And FINALLY, we took pictures! :D :D
After such a long long time, we finally took pictures with his laptop! 
Heeee, hope to take more pictures with him. 
Talking about pictures, we haven't even started with our photo album yet :(
I really wonder when we're gonna have time for that.
So anyways, after taking pictures and fooling around with the webcam, we went to wax his car. 
His new car. 
For those who're lost, he got a new car :)
A white Peugeot 308 :D
I shall take a picture and upload it soon :)
Ohhh the joy in cleaning a white car. 
Note to self and to others, never get a white car! 
High maintenance man.
Something came up in my mind while cleaning the car. 
I will be cleaning his car too next time when we move in together! :O
It kinda gave me a feel of living with him next time. 
We're gonna be doing everything together.
From washing clothes to sweeping and what nots. lol. 
Man , time is really flying. 
Okay, i shall not get started on getting older everyday LOL. 
Finished with his car, took a shower and head out to dinner with his family :)
Had claypot chicken rice :)
Went back to his place and watched a super sweet and romantic movie ;)
The Notebook <3
If you have not watched it, go watch it! It's a super sweet and romantic movie. 
I've been wanting to watch this with him for a very long time and finally we did.
All these times, I've been watching this movie alone, I finally get to watch it with someone I truly love :)
With every great love comes a great story <3
The next great love story will be of me and him ;)
One day, one fine day ;)
The night ended well I would say. 
He walked me out to my car, watched be get in my car as he uttered these words
 " I don't like seeing you leave" 
Sweeeetness overloadd xD
And before we both went to sleep, we had a fairly long conversation which made me happy really. 
I wish we didn't have to leave each other's side. 
Not to worry, I tell myself that I'll be seeing him for a lifetime when we move in ;)
Can't wait to see him next <3

1 comment:

  1. Baby its a 308 Turbo wahaha! xD So sweet of you to remember my exact words. <3

    ReplyDelete