Wednesday 19 October 2011

Strawberries!

The sudden craving for strawberries
Oh the taste of sweet strawberries coated in chocolate and whip cream. 
I can only dream of it since in Malaysia the strawberries are not that sweet. Lol. 
Sweet tooth. I have that :)
Love sweet stuff. 
Not only food tho ;)
Love the sweet things my boy does for me altho it's small things like whispering "I Love You" randomly.
Those random forehead kisses, hand kisses and all makes my heart melt. 
:)
Can't wait to see him later. 
Maybe, just maybe Imma go for dessert. 
Maybe some Wondermilk cupcakes? xD 
Haha we shall see about that :)

You know, today I was late again for class.
And I felt so bad cause it's the last class for the subject Career Guidance and I forgot to bring the book as I was rushing :(
Sorry Mr. Justin. 
Then met up with my boy to settle some subject enrolling stuff and went for lunch. 
Guess who I met there? 
I saw Megan!! :D 
It's been ages since I last saw her!
Chit chat for a bit and ate lunch and went for class. 
My first Marketing class :)
The lecturer's pretty okay.
It's good that she has a lot of energy lecturing about marketing. Keeps me awake :)
Oh oh and my baby came to class with me today :D
Heeee ^^

I'm so tired now. 
And the weather isn't helping at all. 
I tried to take a nap just now but somehow my brain decided that napping is a waste of time. 
Bleh, Imma go nap a while now. 
Hopefully this 20 minutes of sleep doesn't turn into an hour. LOL. 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment