Friday 14 October 2011

The Big Day

Guess what, guess what xD
IT IS OUR 8TH MONTH TOGETHER! :D
Seems kinda short cause I already feel like I've been with him since like forever *bimboslang* LOL.
Heee, our previous monthsary was spent in Cherating with a bunch of friends :)
Memories, memories, memories :)
Haha, Somehow I am just sooo excited for today cause it'll be my treat this time round. 
I'll be bringing him to a super nice place xD
The ambience and everything is to my liking and of course it would be to his liking too.

Alrights let's skip all that excitedness thingy and go to the mushy mushy part. 
My boy and I have been through alot. 
More than a normal 8 months couple should go through. 
We got together only after one and a half months of knowing each other. 
Kind fast I know but it just means that we're on the highway baybeh ;)
I think we both have matured a little compared to where we were before. 
I love growing in love with him :)
Everytime I think of him, I really can just smile :)
If you were looking at me writing this post, you'd seriously think I'm crazy cause I'm smiling at the com LOL.

My love, my life <3
I love you.
If I had it my way, I would kidnap you and elope :)
I'd like to spend every moment with you. 
If I die earlier than you, please preserve my body and put me in our house :)
HAHA, just kidding la. That would be freaky man. 
A mummy in the house LOL. 
I totally spoiled the mood didn't I ? Whoopsie daisy xD
This is the result of sleeping at 5 am the night before when you have a super long day ahead of you. 
I am NEVER gonna pull this stunt anymore. 
Getting too old for this LOL. 
I shall blog again later. 
Gotta go dress up for tonight ;) 
Enjoy your Friday nights peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment