Monday 17 October 2011

Still Not Into It

For some odd reasons, I am NOT feeling like it is mid terms. 
My mind is blank! 
I am aware that I have mid terms but I am not feeling the pressure =/
And I'm not like super smart or anything.
Maybe I'm just pure lazy right now LOL. 

Anyways, today's exam was good.
Tho there were some I wasn't sure, I think I did okay :)
Happy that this is over, hehe. 
I've got two more tomorrow then I'll be done with exams for the week.
BUT i still have assignment to hand in this Friday AND career guidance final exam is end of this month. 
AND then there will be mid terms for marketing -_-
Seems like never ending stream of exams and assignments lol. 
Good good, cause I gotta get my engine started anyways :) 

Now before I go, here's something to LOL about.
xD Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment