Monday 24 October 2011

Tuttt!

First tutorial class started late. 
Half an hour late. 
And I thought i was late LOL. 
Guess what my tutor's name is?
Ms Prescious :D 
So anyways, tutorial was fine. 
Maybe just a little boring. LOL. 
Was completely not prepared for tuto class. 
Heh, oh wells, first class is to get the feel of the class anyways. LOL. 

Omg you know what's totally random? 
The fact that I've just realised I've been using a lot of exclamation marks ! :O
The person to blame?
Mr Andrew Chong, who is now in German class, something that we were supposed to do together. Pfft.
I noticed that only after I met him I started using exclamation marks. 
My exclamation marks are usually reserved for scolding or shouting through the com but now it's not LOL. 
It's amazing how one person walks in your life and everything changes.

I know I still owe an update on what happened last week xD
Maybe sometime later tonight? 
That's if I even have time. 
Still as busy busy busy! 
Need to nerd away. 
Gotta go now.

And whoa don't you think the shape of my post looks like a spinning top ? 
haha, ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete