Saturday 22 October 2011

The Past Three Days

My my, I've been MIA for the past few days!
Lots and lots to update! :D
Remember I said I might head to Wondermilk for cupcakes? 
My baby brought me there for cupcakes! :D
Oh yeah, the taste of that chocolate cupcake; heavenly !
 All four were chocolate based ;)
Yum yum. 
Usually I'd save the best for last but whoa, this time I couldn't resist the cupcake! :O
Ate the best first LOL. The other one I chose was kinda weird =/
Mr Monster Cupcake Freak HAHAHA. 
Not as much of a freak as me since I'm a bigger fan of cupcake xD
The satisfied craving made me happy :)
Most importantly I was happy cause we were gonna spend the next day and the day after :)
He spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with me. 
Like seriously the full 24 hours :) 
Naise aye? 
Fuckin' nice. 
Watched Bridesmaids online :) 
You heard me, ONLINE ;)
Here's the link : http://www.megamovieline.com/
Bridemaids was cool. 
Not too bad. 

So yeah, basically that was it.
I was missing because I was busy spending time with him and busy with assignments.
Right, That's all I've gotta say right now.
Will get into more details later on as i don't have the mood to continue this post right now.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment