Sunday 16 October 2011

Blend In or Out?

I hate going to places alone. 
I hate being alone for too long. 
Being left alone with my mind can kill, seriously. 
Having said that, sometimes in a group, I tend to feel alone =/
Yeah weird right? I know. 
If you haven't experienced it, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about. 
But it's okay, you don't have to. I'm pretty sure no one wants to be there and feel that way :)
So good for those who don't know. 
To those who know, you are not alone :)
Maybe sometimes it's just the topic of discussion or maybe there's nothing at all to say. 
Don't blame it all on yourself. Sometimes it  may not even be you .

Being alone can sometimes be a privilege. 
Say you're mad  and the way to cool off is to be alone, then it's a good thing !
Imagine no alone time at all. 
Even during your poo time, someone is there :O 
Wouldn't be very nice now, would it? 
Point noted aye? LOL. 

I don't know how I hate going places alone but I really am trying to accept the fact that sometimes, I gotta go places alone cause not everyone is free all the time. 
And also because I don't have a pet! 
Time to get one aye? xD 
Me want a husky! :D :D
Can't wait to have one!
Then I'd bring it everywhere I go :D

So yeah, this fear of being alone is really a pain in the ass. 
But for it to be a phobia, it has to affect your daily life.
Haha it ain't no phobia to me since I can still live and go on with life. 
I guess for me it's just a matter of preference. 
I prefer having company. 
Like duh, of course I'd want my boyfriend/fiance/soulmate to be with me all the time like when I go out. 
BUT like I said earlier, everyone has their own shit to handle. 
Hence, I gotta try to enjoy hanging out with myself LOL. 
Sounds funny LOLOL. 

Right, I think I'm done. 
I have to go study for tomorrow's exam. 
Like seriously I have been so slacker that I don't even think that the exam is registered in my brain =/
Badd. That is so bad! 
Let's just hope I don't get distracted. 
Ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. yes you do have to study for tomorrow's 106 EXAM! =)

    see youuu there!

    ReplyDelete