Tuesday 18 October 2011

Half-Over

Mid Terms are over! :
Glad to say that it's over but not that glad as I have only two days to finish a 50% assignment =/
Then there's also finals the week after. 
Busy busy busy, I kinda like it :)
Heh, and being calm isn't entirely a bad thing really. 
My brain functions pretty smoothly when I'm in the exam hall. Lol. 
Good good. All is good :) 
Eversince counselling started, I guess I feel much better :)
I do feel that I gotta have appointments more often in a week but ah wtheck la. 
I don't need to go for frequent counselling session in a week, I have my boy to talk to! :D 

Talking about my boy, he's sooo sweet to take a whole week off just to see me more often.
Awwww, so sweet of him :) <3
Today he was supposed to meet me at college after my first exam ends but I decided that I wanted to go home cause I parked at Wisma HELP. 
The reason why I parked there was because I woke up late and there was no parking available at main block. 
I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be late for my exam so I just parked there. 
RM4. One ringgit more expensive -_-
Could have saved that man. Sighs. 
I'm like low on cash right now, so I gotta spend wisely. 
My boy was so nice to  drive back to my house and then send me to college again for my next exam. 
Such a sweetheart ain't he? ;)
Meh, I'm so thankful for having him as my soulmate

You know how these days guys aren't really gentlemen.
I'm glad that mine is :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment